Hot Bollywood News:Minissha Lamba eight loss story

Actress Minissha Lamba worked really hard to shape up to carry off a bikini with panache in Sanjay Gadhvi’s Kidnap, but she credits co-star Imran Khan for helping her maintain her weight.
“Imran helped me in my weight loss regime,” Minissha said. “During the shootings, I was on a high-protein diet. While I was surviving mostly on protein bars, Imran used to get his dabba from home with delicious keema (minced meat). The aroma of the keema always tempted me, so Imran stopped eating in front of me. He used to sit in a corner, far away from me. Since I couldn’t smell it, I didn’t get tempted,” she quipped.
After having worked extremely hard for her sexy image, Minissha now plans to stick to her healthy diet forever. “It was eight long months of denying myself cakes and pastries. But I plan to continue to stick to the same diet. And now that I’m in shape, I don’t feel like eating stuff that’s wrong for me. My body has gotten used to being in a particular way. It also rejects something that is not right for it,” Minissha said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment