Dino Morea planning better:Hot From Bollywood

Dino Morea feels that his career didn’t really take off as expected. “I’ve stopped expecting,” he says, “The audience baffles me even today. You never know what they really like or what will excite them. One has to just keep on working hard. For me all that is important is to work with good banners and I am doing just that.”
With two films, Samir Karnik’s Heroes and T-Series’ Karzzzz slated for a release now Dino says, “I am keen and excited with Heroes because this is the first time I worked with Mithun Chakraborty. It is the story of a father and son and Mithun plays my father in the film. He’s a rock star even today. He has so much experience in life. It just made me do better. In fact, it is challenging to work with stars who are so experienced. I use the nuances when I get a chance to. I had a great time shooting with him. He used to often entertain us with anecdotes from his life and experiences in the industry.”
About his next venture Karzzzz Dino reveals that he plays the role of Raj Kiran in the film. “I just make a five minute appearance in the film. I did it as a favour,” he says.
The actor now has Sanjay Gupta’s Acid Factory on the floors. “It’s an action thriller. I have not signed too many films. I am talking to three good banners now. I am waiting for good opportunities. I don’t want to throw my career away. Banners are my only concern now,” he concludes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment